You now have a Daxko Accounting Training Site
Have you ever wanted to try out a feature or function in Daxko Accounting, but held back because you worried it would affect other areas of the system? Worry no more! You now have a training site for your Daxko Accounting data.
To access your Training Site, navigate to this LINK and use the same username and password you use to log in to the Daxko Accounting Live Site.
What you need to know
- All of the permissions are the same for users as your Live Site, but you may enable permissions for users that will only affect the Training Site
- No action in the Training Site affects the data in your Live Site
- We will refresh your data to match your Live Site every quarter (remaining 2018 dates are: August 12th and November 18th)
Questions? Email email@example.com.
With this release, we’re bringing you more control over your email preferences for new joins and renewals, and making it easier for registrants to register for multiple weeks of camp online.
Both of these new features are based on your feedback to us!
New Options – Choosing Association + Member Email Preferences
After hearing your feedback on member and staff emails, we are releasing the ability for an association to decide when to send emails for joins and renewals.
These settings are located in Online Settings.
Any user with the System Options permission “Manage Online Settings” will have access to change the selection.
- This setting applies to both staff and members.
- Both In House and Online will default to “On” upon the release. If you wish to turn emails off, you will need to do this in Online Settings.
Any time a new join or renewal confirmation email is sent, an event will show in the Event Log.
Online Camp Registration – Register for multiple instances
We’ve updated some wording in the online registration process for camp, making it clearer to members that there are additional options they can register for.
We made a slight change to the wording so that it now says “Register for multiple offerings of this camp” instead of “See More Offerings.”
This slight change will make it easier for parents to continue registering for multiple weeks.
Announcing: The Daxko Help Center!
The Daxko Community is now the Daxko Help Center!
Our Customer Success and Product Teams have been hard at work to consolidate the support and training resources that you use most. You can visit the new help center to:
- Submit a support ticket
- Submit an enhancement request
- Read help articles
- Learn about the latest releases
- Connect with your peers on LinkedIn
To access the help center, click the link in the system menu. This link is available in Daxko Operations, Engage, Accounting and Mobile.
The Daxko Community site will be sunset and unavailable starting on March 8th, 2018.
The Daxko Help Center requires a username and password. Click here to request access and complete the form at the bottom right.