Revamped Corporate Membership Billing
We’ve released our revamped Corporate Membership Billing to your live site!
Our changes to Corporate Membership tracking and payments make working with corporate partners easier.
- Less manual work: We’ll automatically transfer balances to organization
- Simplified reporting: See a list of members that are tied to each organization
To take advantage of this feature, you’ll need to complete some setup in Daxko Operations. Before you begin using these changes, you can also test the setup and tracking on your Training Site.
Test It Out on Your Training Site
All of the features for Corporate Membership are available on your Training Site! We suggest making these changes before going live:
- Enable Discount Groups for corporate billing
- Link Discount Groups to an organization
- Add a new unit and sign up for the discount group tied to corporate billing
- Record an organization payment
- New! Review unit facility usage under Membership Information> Corporate Membership
- New! Create an invoice for an organization
- New! Maintain / transfer balances for an organization
- New! Review + Export Corporate Membership Collections Report
We know this feature will have a big impact on your association’s corporate memberships, so we have compiled a set of resources for you and your team:
- Corporate Membership User Guide
- Corporate Membership Setup Webinar
- Corporate Membership Field Test Webinar
Get in touch
Email email@example.com with questions on how to get started, or feedback on this new feature.