This is a running list of improvements and releases for Daxko Operations for 2018.
February 20, 2018
- We’ve simplified management of YUSA’s Nationwide Membership. For more details, check out the release notification.
- Members were prevented from registering for programs if their profile was missing a Date of Birth. That restriction has been removed.
- Users were experiencing slowness and timeouts when running the Facility Usage Report with a custom date range. That has been resolved.
February 6, 2018
- When running the Membership List report, with the output format set to Mailing List per Household, many members designated as the Unit Primary were being excluded from the report. This has been resolved.
- For clients using First Data as the credit card processor, we’re seeing instances where, if the same card was used by the same unit to purchase multiple fees of the same type within a short time period, First Data was rejecting the additional payments as duplicates while Operations accepted the additional payment. This led to issues with users trying to reconcile their bank account with Operations. We’re releasing an update that will have Operations reject any additional payment that has been flagged as a duplicate by First Data. In addition, users can expect to see this error message:
- “A transaction was recently submitted with the same amount and billing method, causing this transaction to be denied by the bank as a potential duplicate. Please use a different billing method or resubmit the payment tomorrow.”
January 24, 2018
- When releasing members from Hold, users were able to generate multiple events in the member’s History and Event Log by double-clicking. This will be resolved.
- For program packages, the Date field on the Redeem Session window has been increased to prevent the redeem date from getting cut off.
- When viewing a range of dates in Account Entries, we’ve made minor enhancements to how Cash Entries are displayed. This was done to maintain a clear link between summary and detail records in Account Entries.
January 10, 2018
- Users were able to redeem multiple sessions from their program package by double-clicking during the redemption process. This will be resolved.
- The display dates and times on the Refund Approve Detail and Program Scholarship pages have been updated to reflect time zone adjustments.