Find and register for programs with ease online
Your members and participants deserve the best online experience when registering for programs on your website.
More people are making purchases on their smartphones or computers than ever before, and we want to make the process of selecting and paying for a program online both simple and fast.
For the past few months, we have been optimizing how people search for a program online, and our pilots have been thrilled with the results.
Saving time online
Members and participants will see these improvements to finding programs online.
- A fully mobile-responsive experience. No more pinching and zooming on a smartphone – everything is optimized for registrants’ mobile devices.
- Filter as you search. Participants can quickly find a program that fits.
- Compare multiple locations. Participants can choose offerings at the location that works best for their schedule.
- Find programs faster. When participants enter a keyword search, they’ll see better, faster results.
- Check out upcoming programs. The new Coming Soon section can be used to showcase upcoming programs that are not yet open for registration.
- Get directions. When looking at a branch or location, participants can route to the address using their GPS app.
- Remind yourself to register. They can also add a registration date to their calendar so they don’t miss out on a great offering.
Early Adopters’ feedback has been vital
We had several associations pilot this new online search, and their feedback has been vital. We want to offer a special thanks to the following Early Adopters:
- Akron Area YMCA
- JCC Chicago
- YMCA of Austin
- YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region
Are you interested in being an Early Adopter for a future release? Submit your information here.
See it in action
To learn more about this new experience and how it benefits your members and increases online registrations, read our release notes.