The next Daxko Accounting release is available December 7th with these features:
- Updates to 1096/1099 Forms
- Updates to the Annual Budget Comparison Report
- Maintenance Items
UPDATES TO 1096/1099 FORMS
Users will now be able to print the 1096 Tax Form from Daxko Accounting to file along with their 1099 Forms. Additionally, the 1099 Tax Form preview has been updated with the 2016 forms. Please consult these release notes for more details.
UPDATES TO ANNUAL BUDGET COMPARISON REPORT
Users will be able to view the current year budget on the Annual Budget Comparison report. Columns showing the variance amount and percentage between the current year budget and current year actuals have also been added.
The following maintenance items are also included in this release:
- The Statement of Activities when ran with the Monthly Budget Comparison with Forecast columns selected, will now display the forecast amounts for closed periods
- Applied invoice credits will now show on reprinted copies of AP checks
- When printing checks through Accounts Payable > Make Payments, users should no longer receive an Adobe Flash Player error message
- A formatting issue found when viewing the Budget Report in Excel 2013 has been resolved
- Additional details have been added to the Journal Entry Import Errors spreadsheet
- Several compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 11 were also resolved