Daxko Accounting is now Chrome compatible! What does that mean? You will now be able to print accounts payable checks using Google Chrome. Additionally, the PDF links will now function correctly on the General Ledger report and Statement of Activities when ran from Google Chrome. When this option is selected on either report, the user will be prompted to download the report to their computer. Once the report is opened in Adobe, the links will allow the user to reference other reports within the software with just a click.
Other notable items that will be included with this release:
- For all reports, the default format selection will change to Show Dollars and Cents from Round to Whole Dollar
- Applied overpayments in Accounts Receivable will now calculate correctly on the Aged Receivables report
- The font size has been reduced to allow for the full location name to display on an Accounts Receivable invoice
- When exported to Excel, the font size of the Forecast by Month report has been increased to size 8
- The Annual Budget Comparison report has been corrected to show all GL account numbers for a chosen fiscal year
- If a username that contains an apostrophe is locked out of the system, then the functionality of the unlock button has been restored
- A performance issue with the login page has been repaired to reduce the wait time for users
All of these items will be available in the November 2nd Daxko Accounting release. As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Team at email@example.com.