What is engagement really? It’s hard to disagree with its importance, but it’s even harder to define. You know it when you feel it.
At Daxko, we take engagement seriously. For our team members, engagement is about enthusiasm, fulfillment, and feeling connected to our culture. Engagement is about building relationships through experiences.
You could say the same about our product, Daxko Engage. Daxko Engage is where Daxko’s commitment to providing mission-critical solutions intersects with our promise of creating Exceptional Experiences. We cannot talk about Daxko Engage without talking about doing engagement. Think about it this way: while engagement is a noun, Engage is a verb.
Daxko Engage is a relationship management platform – the industry term is CRM (customer relationship management), but there’s more to it than that. Engage is your association’s marketing hub and communication engine. It’s where you track relationship growth, and it’s where your data becomes meaningful and actionable. Using Daxko Engage makes being an engagement wizard easy.
How? Here’s a sampling of verbs Engage makes possible:
- SEE who’s checking in. At a glance, you’re equipped with key information about your members. Now go connect with them.
- LOG notes from meaningful conversations. Each interaction needs to build the relationship. Every 2 interactions your staff has with members results in one extra facility visit1.
- SEGMENT your membership base for targeted marketing. Know who you’re communicating with, and know you’re staying relevant.
- CREATE engagement initiatives that streamline your day-to-day. Work smarter, not harder.
- PREDICT the future. The Daxko Engagement Index, our algorithm made up dozens of data points, gives you a glimpse into how likely a member is to stick around. From here, you can make initiatives to do something about it.
- DESIGN best-in-class, mobile-optimized emails. These days, 72% of your members prefer to hear from you through email2, and 55% of emails are now opened on a mobile device3.
- ASSIGN tasks to your team and make hospitality and member satisfaction everyone’s job.
- TRACK how you’re measuring up against retention and engagement goals and celebrate your successes. As we like to say: what gets measured gets remembered; what gets measured gets improved.
- CHANGE your culture. What’s the story you want members to know? How are they part of it? How will you change their lives?
At Daxko, we believe that our customers are committed to engaging their communities and that they have the ability to build a culture of engagement with the right tools. We promise to do our part by empowering & educating our customers through relationship-driven experiences. Nothing fires us up more than seeing engagement in action.
Charlie P., Engagement Solutions Team Lead at Daxko, wakes up early for a good long run, a good book, or just because.