Recently we have posted quite a few articles regarding our company’s annual kickoff. We talked about the Go-Game, Top 10 Kick-Off Takeaways and a Kickoff Recap. Check out the posts if you haven’t read them yet.
With all of this talk around Kickoff, we would be remised if we didn’t recognize the 2012 Achiever’s Club winners. Achiever’s Club consists of team members, nominated by their peers who best demonstrate and live up to our core values (integrity without compromise, synergistic teamwork, and sense of ownership) AND those that deliver the MOST significant results on a consistent basis. After being nominated, Daxko’s Leadership Team then decides on the winners.
This year’s Achiever’s Club winners are as follows:
- Adam A. (3x winner), Technical Development Lead
- Andrew L., Director of Implementation
- Anne R., Product Specialist
- Britney S., SVP of Impact Services
- Caleb T., Software Engineer
- Delphine C., Impact Services Coordinator Lead
- Heather F., Solutions Analyst
- Justin H., Systems Engineer
- Kevin W., Account Executive
- Mary Katherine S., Account Executive
- Melissa W., Marketing Manager
- Ryan B., Senior Database Administrator
An Achiever’s Club award is a high honor and well deserved by the above. As a winner, each team member will receive a Daxko sponsored trip for two to Saint Thomas.