Daxko has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to customer privacy. Privacy on the Daxko website is of great importance to us. Because we gather important information from our visitors and customers, we have established this privacy statement as a means to communicate our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We want to give you the comfort and confidence you need to fully participate in our online offerings so that we can better serve your needs. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted leading communication industry privacy guidelines.
Information Collection and Use
Daxko collects Individual Identifying Information when you request a demonstration of our services or request someone to contact you about Daxko’s products and services. Daxko uses this information only for Daxko’s own sales and marketing purposes. Daxko will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone. Daxko automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address (Internet location), Daxko cookie information, and the page you requested.
Daxko uses information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about Daxko’s products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Daxko will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone. Daxko will send Individual Identifying Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information (we will explicitly ask you for this permission);
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Daxko to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Individual Identifying Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Daxko Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Daxko Customer Account Maintenance
Daxko customers have the ability to edit Daxko customer account information at any time. You can edit your customer account information by logging into the system using your unique username and password and then changing your information within the system.
Daxko Communications Opt Out
Daxko periodically sends prospective and current customers sales and marketing communications. Daxko gives you the ability with a web link at the bottom of our communications to indicate if you would prefer not to receive messages from Daxko in the future. Daxko respects your privacy and will not sell or rent your personal information.
Our websites have security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. When our website is accessed using Netscape Navigator, or Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.5 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that data is safe, secure, and available only to you. Daxko also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and hosts the websites in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Finally, Daxko provides unique usernames and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we’ll post those changes to this privacy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. In limited cases, we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
IP Information Collection and Use Practices
Daxko receives IP addresses (Internet location) from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a webpage.
When a Daxko webpage is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IPaddress of the computer that requested the page.
IP addresses are used to diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Daxko products or services that require you to “log in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
Daxko’s Practices Regarding Cookies
Daxko uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you “log in” so that we can provide you with customized content.
- Require you to re-enter your Daxko password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Daxko’s services.
- Estimate and report our total user size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Daxko’s content and services.
The Daxko computers (called “servers”) that send your webpages process and store an enormous amount of information every day. These computer records are called “log files.” Log files are used for analysis, research, and auditing.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.