Just as Daxko strives to provide an exceptional customer experience, Daxko’s People Team strives to provide an exceptional candidate experience for those interested in a career at Daxko. The job search process is tough enough… we aim to create an experience for job seekers that is efficient, transparent, and downright delightful. Here’s what we believe in…
- Posting descriptive and FUN job profiles. Work at Daxko is never boring. Why would the job description be? We’ll paint an accurate and detailed picture of the role (with flavor!) so you can decide if it’s a career you’re passionate about.
- Acknowledging your application. We may not be able to personally respond to each applicant, but we’ll at least let you know that your resume didn’t vanish into a black hole never to be seen again.
- Letting you know what to expect. We’ll let you know upfront what’s involved in the interview process, when you can expect to hear from us again, and our best guess (it’s a fluid thing, after all) at how long the process will take. There’s nothing worse than not knowing.
- A thorough interview process. It’s no secret that Daxko has an extensive and selective interview/hiring process. Why? Because everything we do hinges on finding the right talent. Good news for you is that, by the end of the process, you’ll know whether Daxko is right for you. It’s a win-win!
- Breaking the bad news when you didn’t make the cut. Trust me… these are not conversations we enjoy, but they’re a reality. We will never leave you wondering, in the words of Heidi Klum, if “you’re in” or “you’re out.”
- Offering suggestions for your job search. If you ask (and sometimes even if you don’t), we’ll offer up free advice for formatting your resume differently, better highlighting your skill set, other companies to consider, job boards/job search tools to check out, etc. We truly want to help!
- Providing ways for you to build your network. Our recruiters are well-connected – it’s part of the gig. We invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn and other social media sites to expand your network. And we’re happy to suggest professional organizations and career assistance groups if you’re interested in hobnobbing.
- Keeping top talent in mind for future opportunities. A lot of companies tell you that they’ll hold onto your resume for future opportunities… but Daxko really does! If we feel strongly about you as a candidate, we’ll flag your resume for future roles and reach out when there’s an opening. In fact, we’ve hired lots of folks for jobs other than the one they originally applied for.
- Offering a behind-the-scenes look at life at Daxko. When interviewing with a company, you should know what you’re getting into. We believe in being transparent and offer lots of looks into life at Daxko. Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and Vimeo. You’ll either be amused or frightened!
Hit us up in the commment section below with other suggestions on providing an exceptional candidate experience…